The Canada-Alberta Job Grant (CAJG)
The Canada-Alberta Job Grant (CAJG) is an employer-driven program that helps employers invest in training for current and future employees. The goal of the CAJG is to increase participation of Albertans in the labour force by helping them develop the skills they need to find and keep a job.
- Up to 100% in training cost per trainee.
- Existing employees: Businesses can apply for up to apply for up to $10,000 per employee, 66% of training costs will be covered by the grant.
- New hires: Businesses can apply for up to $15,000, 100% reimbursable.
- Up to $300,000 per business.
To qualify for the Canada-Alberta Job Grant (CAJG), businesses must be:
- Alberta-based Private Sector Employees
- Non-Profit Sector Employees
- Agriculture Financial Services Corporation
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- First Nations
- Metis Settlements
Here’s how you can use the Canada-Alberta Job Grant (CAJG) with Homefield People & Strategy:
Our professional development services include, sales training, leadership training and team development training
How can Homefield People & Strategy help you?
- Assist you by identifying your training needs
- Help you complete the grant application