Business Strategy for Saskatchewan Businesses
SETTING THE DIRECTION FOR BUILDING AND MAINTAINING A HEALTHY ORGANIZATION
Business strategy can help your organization:
- Establish a solid strategic foundation
- Build clarity across the organization
- Define who your organization is and how it operates
- Set clear action plans
- Increase strategic thinking
We’re proud to say that 98% of Saskatchewan-based participants would recommend our business consultants to a colleague or friend.
Do any (or all) of these challenges sound familiar?
- Not sure about the current state of your organization and competitive positioning
- No clear purpose, vision, mission, or values, or relevance is lost
- Lack of clarity on where your organization is going
- Working “in” the business and never “on” the business
- Strategy “lives inside” your leaders’ imagination
- Your leaders are feeling overwhelmed
Business Strategy Solutions Designed for Growth
This one-day course will establish your organization's culture and identity.
A healthy and established organizational culture can attract and retain clients. In addition to helping you make decisions, it improves internal and external communication and sets your organization apart from your competitors.
- Define your Core Purpose
- Define your Core Values
- Understand what makes your business stand out from the competition.
Strategic Planning & Staying the course
During our one-day course, fundamental questions regarding your organization are decided upon, and a clear path toward success is laid out.
This solution includes six two-hour follow-up sessions to help you and your leadership team follow through on the actions.
- 3-4 Goals and Priorities, complete with action steps.
- A Strategic Planning tracking document to help you measure progress and create accountability.
A Strategic Planning report, including:
- A review of the current state of the business, including its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- A summary of the goals, priorities, measures, and action plans discussed.