Recruitment & Selection
Hiring and engaging the right people
During our three-hour course, learn how to make smarter, simpler hiring decisions, create job ads in ways that attract great candidates, understand interview do’s and don'ts, and identify individuals that align with the job requirements, and your organization’s values and strategic direction.
HOMEFIELD CAN HELP.
- Review your current job description(s) & job ad(s) for any vacant role(s)
- Learn how to create job ads that portray your company’s values
- Learn key steps to selecting the right candidate through resume sorting, pre-screen process, and shortlisting
- Create interview questions that will give insight to the fit to role & organization
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
A 60-minute interview practice session will enable you to practice the interview process and receive on-the-spot feedback from our experts. This session helps improve your interviewing skills and enhances the quality of the hiring process.
- Enables you to practice the interview process.
- Receive on-the-spot feedback from our experts.
By filling out this form you will be in touch with someone from our head office. (See a directory of our locations.)View All Locations