Conversations that Count
KEEP YOUR TEAM AT THE TOP OF ITS GAME.
Teaches your leaders how to conduct three key conversations they should be having with your teams regularly: Giving direction, providing feedback, and coaching. At the end of the module, our consultant will observe participants of the program while they coach a team member providing in-time support & feedback.
HOMEFIELD CAN HELP.
- Differentiate between Giving Direction, Providing Feedback, and Coaching
- Understand the three types of feedback (Supportive, Corrective, Critical Corrective)
- Learn how to hold your team members accountable and build a culture of effective conversations
- Understand the foundations of coaching and how it makes great business sense
- Implement practical tips to conduct an effective coaching session
- Explore common barriers to coaching and action plans through them
By filling out this form you will be in touch with someone from our head office. (See a directory of our locations.)View All Locations