Starts on January 12, 2022.
Build Trust. Transform Culture. Rise Together. Teamwork starts at the individual level.
The Five Behaviors™ Personal Development solution assesses an individual’s approach to teamwork, provides personalized insights on how they can more effectively work with others, and teaches participants the critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed to work together effectively.
Who should attend:
- Any employee at all levels of an organization, including managers or team leaders
- Ideal for large teams, cross-functional teams, matrixed teams, or departments
With the convenience and flexibility of being delivered in three 90-minute virtual sessions, participants will learn how to:
- Engage in constructive conflict around ideas
- Commit to decisions and hold one another accountable
- Focus on achieving collective results; and
- Improve teamwork by understanding insights about themselves
Workshop schedule for winter 2022:
- Session 1: January 12 from 11:30pm to 1:00pm (CST)
- Session 2: February 9 from 11:30pm 1:00pm (CST)
- Session 3: March 9 from 11:30pm to 1:00pm (CST)
Workshop cost: $425 + GST per person. It includes an assessment valued at $125/person