Starts on January 19, 2022.
Leaders at all levels will learn to leverage their strengths and build the skills they need to lead effectively within your organization.
With the convenience and flexibility of being delivered in three 90-minute virtual sessions, participants will:
- Learn effective leadership practices
- Increase influence and lead with confidence
- Understand the elements of effective decision-making and
- Learn how to convert challenges into opportunities with agility and resilience
Following each group session, participants will receive a 1:1 coaching session where they will:
- Create development goals that fit their professional growth
- Practice how to implement strategic goals, measure execution and results, and provide feedback
- Be encouraged to engage and communicate within their organization to create a positive impact on the organizational culture
- Generate lasting behaviour change; and
- Be held accountable to action steps determined after each coaching session.
Workshop schedule for winter, 2022:
- Session 1: January 19 from 11:30pm to 1:00pm (CST)
- Session 2: February 16 from 11:30pm 1:00pm (CST)
- Session 3: March 16 from 11:30pm to 1:00pm (CST)
Workshop cost: $895 + GST per person